We’d like to take a moment and wish all of you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Team Trbo. We are grateful for your continued support and hope you have a blessed holiday season with your friends and family.
Some Christmas traditions & facts you may or may not know:
- “Jingle Bells” was originally a Thanksgiving song. – “Jingle Bells” was written by James Lord Piermont in 1857 for his church’s Thanksgiving concert. Over the years, it became more closely associated with Christmas and is now one of the most popular holiday songs!
- In Japan, it’s tradition to enjoy KFC on Christmas. – What started as a marketing campaign by KFC in the 1970s has evolved into a widely adopted tradition of eating a bucket of KFC chicken to celebrate Christmas. Many people even place their KFC orders well in advance to secure their Christmas chicken dinner.
- Rudolph the reindeer almost had a different name – The creator, Robert L. May, was considering Rollo, Rodney and Reginald before he finally settled on Rudolph for the famous red-nosed reindeer.
- How did the tradition of Christmas trees begin? – Germany started the Christmas tree tradition in the 16th century, when Christian families set up trees in their homes and decorated them with lighted candles, according to the History Channel.
- What is the best selling Christmas Song of all time? – Bing Crosby’s classic song “White Christmas” is not only the best-selling Christmas song, but the best-selling single of all time.
We are always happy to help with any commercial brokerage and investment needs, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Craig Trbovich & Niki Saunders